How Spacing Can Make Such A Difference

Posted by Unknown On Monday, December 17, 2012 0 comments


Thanks to SKT who sent me the following joke which I am sharing just for laughs.

A secretary got a very nice and expensive pen as a gift from her boss.

She sent him a 'Thank you note by email'.

The Boss' wife read the mail and filed a divorce in court.

The mail says: 'Your pen*s wonderful. I enjoyed using it last night. It has extra ordinary smooth flow,
and firm strokes. Initially its tip had to be licked to bring it to working order and it is equally good on
both sides. I loved its perfect feel, size and grip. Felt like I was in heaven when using it. I've always
desired for it and you have now fulfilled my wish. At last it is mine and mine forever. Thanks a lot."

What she meant to write was Your pen is wonderful.


Moral: Spacing is an extremely essential part in English. And so is personal spell-checking for typing errors.

0 comments to How Spacing Can Make Such A Difference

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.