A Ticket to the 55th Annual Grammy Awards?

Posted by Unknown On Friday, January 25, 2013 0 comments
A few nights ago, my son skyped with me and asked me about the process of applying for a US visa. Of course my imagination ran wild. So, I gave him a rundown of what it entailed as objectively as I could without mentioning what I went through when I got my indefinite multiple visa.

Then he asked me to listen to Red F.M. this morning. When I asked him what it was about, he said,"Just tune in..."

So this morning, I tuned in to Red F.M. at this link and discovered that my older son, Jonathan, is one of the three finalists in RED FM’S 60 SECONDS TO THE GRAMMY’S competition.


In this competition, it is the contestants' talent that will determine who wins the chance to experience the 55th Annual Grammy Awards LIVE at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on the 10th of February! Each contestant had to submit a video of their performance each of which will be judged on passion, creativity and showmanship

The winner will also get to choose a day trip to visit Universal Studios OR Disneyland!

I am delirious now and cannot do anything let alone blog rationally. No wonder he did not want to let me know anything about this!!!

The other two finalists are Jeremiah and Rosalina.


So, if you are free, please listen in to the live streaming AT THIS LINK.



The three finalists being interviewed on why they want to go to the Grammy's...


More updates later!!!! 

*The girl Rosalina won...Congratulations, Rosalina.


0 comments to A Ticket to the 55th Annual Grammy Awards?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.