Androids and Radiation

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1 comments
As one with a few phones to accommodate my different numbers, I am now quite fed up with hi-tech phones. 

Concern#1 Android phones are easily damaged

My regular phone sales person told me many times - never ever drop your hand phone because the damage is irreversible.

Recently, I dropped one of the phones and now the touch screen cannot be used. Getting the phone to work is like striking the lottery. Worse still, I had used a PIN for the phone hence even if I can switch it on, I could not access anything as I could not enter the PIN number. On one lucky occasion when I could key in the PIN, I removed the security number. Thereafter, when I switched on the phone, it could boot up but I could not access any feature, could not key in any numbers or change anything. 

I checked with the phone company's service centre and was horrified when the customer care officer told me the price of a new screen and advised me to buy a new phone. In sharp contrast, even though I have dropped another basic 110 RM phone many times, the phone is still in perfect condition. I bought a new phone - a basic one and am very happy with it. 

Concern #2 Hi-tech phones can be easily hacked.

If you don't believe me, just google for "Can android phones be hacked?".

Concern #3 Radiation levels

If you are using an android phone, I would encourage you to download Tawkon from Google Play.



I used to love IT gadgets, computers and hand phones but through the months, the more I read, the more I realize the dangers involved. For sure, I do not spend as much time as I used to do on the computer or on hand phones. 

I check my mails once or twice a week instead of a few times a day like I used to do in the past. Hence, my replies are always late.

And I do not remain online for hours on end - for fear or EMF and RF radiation. I just read my daily dose of health, education, IT and conspiracy websites and spend time cleaning the house.

At the end of the day, I tremble when I think of the pervasive influence of technology on our lives. It goes beyond all this.

Take care and stay safe, healthy and radiation-free. Have a nice day.


1 comments to Androids and Radiation

  1. says:

    UP41 Welcome to the club of ah pek phone.

    IT dictate/control life of many; shaping behavior and way of thinking ( spreadsheet is a good example), allowing intrusion of privacy and "programming" of the mind.

    Mobile tech make way for Big Bro society where each and every smart phone users could be tracked min by min.

    A cheap phone is what most ppl need but the telco + gov have create such illusion that everyone need a smart phone. Sadly most bought into this scam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.