The Moronic Mentality of Busybodies!!!!

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, February 24, 2013 4 comments
Due to my past experiences with all kinds of weirdos, I am always very wary of:

  • strangers
  • cars parked around my home
  • phone calls from numbers I do not recognize
  • emails from strangers
  • etc etc etc

Yesterday afternoon, when driving home from lunch with my son, I saw a car parked at the entrance to the back lane of my house. I wondered why the driver did that as no one could drive through. As I slowed down, I saw a kid hovering around my back door and then running to the car.

Then I went home, parked my car, asked Nick to get into the house and proceeded to sweep my porch. That car drove past my house SLOWLY and then parked a few doors away on the opposite my house. Then it waited there for a short while. The driver then u-turned and slowed down in front of my house.

Contrary to what some may think, I am NOT the nervous or timid type but am the aggressive and gung-ho type ever ready to partake in any one-to-one combat but not against a group.

Well, as she was passing by, I stepped out of my house compound (with my broom) and stopped the car.

Are you shocked? Yup. I did just that.

And I asked her, "What do you want? Who are you looking for?"

Then she said she was looking for a tuition centre and I replied this is a residential area with no tuition centres except maybe down the road. However, I said I do teach a few children of personal friends and have no intention of teaching anyone else. She responded that she will check it out and drove off.

This morning, she turned up at my doorstep again and rang the doorbell. I let her into the compound and she explained:

1. She lost her dog - a BROWN silky terrier - mixed and had put up banners of her dog's pic and her phone number.

2. TWO BUSYBODIES (and I have a very good idea who they are) living around my home CALLED HER UP and told her that I have a terrier and asked her to check out my home and my dog to confirm if it is HER missing dog!


I was utterly outraged - not at her - but at those idiotic moronic nincompoop busybodies!!! What the ****!

How can they mistake a WHITE WEST HIGHLAND terrier for a missing BROWN SILKY HAIR non-pedigree mixed terrier? Not only are they colour blind, but also neuron-challenged retards!!!!

Don't they have anything better to do than to be such neuron deficient busybodies and to tell that lady what I do, where I live and what dog I have?

For heaven's sake, get real!!! It is fortunate that I publicly documented my adoption of Tiger in my blog and in all my Facebook, Twitter accounts (so did members of my family and close friends for that matter) and have the details of the original owner and the person who arranged for the adoption to be my witnesses!!!! Even the vet has Tiger's medical record and that itself should bear witness to the authenticity of my rightful adoption of my beloved Tiger.

3. I showed the lady my blog updates about Tiger and told her the names of the original owners and she said she knows my dog is not hers as mine is white and hers is brown but she wanted to check and see if I had any other dogs in the house!!!!


I told her in no uncertain terms that I sympathised with her loss and assured her that:


  1. I did not take her dog
  2. My dog was given to me by a friend's friend who has now become my friend
  3. I have no other dogs
  4. I would never keep a missing dog or any dog unless the owner gave it to me or I bought if myself!

And I told her that I can understand the grief and sorrow that fills her heart and how sad her daughters must be...The poor lady had tears in her eyes. I advised her to keep her dogs indoors as there have been many cases of dognapping.

We introduced ourselves and turns out that she is from another church - and I know at least 1/4 of the congregation there including the pastors.

Well, suffice to say that I pray she can find her dog soon.

I am just so fed up that there are neighbours who can think I am so low as to steal a lost dog.

My message to them is - get your facts right and please don't be a busybody until you are sure what you know is the truth and nothing but the truth.

What those busybodies did is UTTERLY cruel because what they did was to CONVEY LIES and UNTRUTHS and gave the lady and her sad daughters FALSE HOPE that they would soon find their dog!!!

What the ****????

Blarrrrdyyyyyyyyy idiots!!! Do they have this delusional perception that they are canine vigilantes?

Go do charity work lah instead of 'kaypohcheeing' here and there for a cheap orgasmic kind of 'syiok sendiri' feeling! 

Don't you have any sense of TIMELINE? I got my dog on January 2nd and this lady lost her dog a few days ago. 

At this point of time, I remember the parents of missing children and how they must have been inundated with FALSE LEADS and hoax phone calls giving wrong information or misleading information.

People need to exercise more care, consideration, caution and to have a greater sense of responsibility in what they do instead of masquerading as helpful or concerned citizens when in reality they are moronic busybodies with horns growing from their heads, fangs enlarging from their bloody gums and no angel's wings sprouting from their backs!!!!

Excuse me, I need to go and practice my Shaolin exercises and work with my wushu poles to unleash my rage!!!

4 comments to The Moronic Mentality of Busybodies!!!!

  1. says:

    mamasita What a pity..she must be really pining for her pet..sampai stalking your home..kesian.
    Hopefully she'll be reunited with her precious pet dog soon.
    Ask her whereabout she last saw her dog?
    Ask her to keep calling out its name..nevermind if others think she's a cuckoo.
    It works for cats..should be for dogs too..they respond to their names normally..
    Ask her to not give up..keep calling..
    hehe..janji tak keep calling at your door sudahlah..

  1. says:

    Unknown My dear Mamasita

    Thank you so much for stopping by to share your caring and sympathetic comment.

    Yes, I do agree with you. I can imagine how she feels. Once, I forgot to secure the cage of my favourite hamster Mei Mei and she was missing for two whole hours during which I was hunting high and low frantically for her.

    Fortunately, she was trapped on one of the shelves and I managed to rescue her on time ...

    Still, those two hours were traumatizing enough.

    My heart goes out to the daughters and the lady for they were visibly distraught and I can understand why they were so desperate BUT I cannot understand why my neighbours are such busybodies. It is not that my dog is noisy! He only barks when strangers are outside my house and not when he is out in the open.

    Sighs.

    Take care and have a lovely week! Hope all is well with you!

    Salam

  1. says:

    UP41 hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahha

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi UP41

    :-)

    You know me ...once I am provoked......LOL!!!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.