The Shocking Truth About Cancer

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 0 comments
As I was giving my dog a 'facial' to whiten the area around his mouth which turns rusty colour when in contact with water, Angela called me and told me the sad news that Daniel Yong is in hospital. Daniel, who is the stepdad of one of my former students, Leon, is in the terminal stage of the big C. May the Lord give him and his family strength for the day and love to surround all of them during this challenging moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's trouble but only robs us of the peace which is ours today.

CLICK HERE to learn the shocking truth about cancer. Thanks to Angela who shared this link.

Take care and God bless you. Have a nice day.

0 comments to The Shocking Truth About Cancer

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.