It Will Be Forever....

Posted by Unknown On Friday, June 7, 2013 0 comments
My older boy came home on Monday afternoon and went back to KL at 2.30p.m. today.  Even after 5.5 years, I am still NOT used to him being away from home. We had an impromptu jamming sesssion just before he left. I would have wanted more but he had practices with his Beat in the Street trio for their recording on Wednesday night at a local recording studio.

We jammed for 45 minutes from 1.15 to 2 p.m. and only discussed conceptually what to do for the introduction and the style to be used and then we just went ahead to do a live recording. We did try Mama Mia and also Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E but I messed up big time so we only have four recordings of which this is my favourite. There's one of The Moon Represents My Heart where Nicholas shouted midway when he saw a cockroach on the floor but Jon and I carried on nonchalantly :-).

Here's When I Fall In Love - an ad lib version first time run through with no rehearsal/practice, unedited - with Jonathan and Nicholas on the violins and me on the piano and doing the vocals ...all for the love of music. *recorded with an android handphone via Smart Voice Application from Google Play.



This post has been copied by a blogger impersonating me!!!

You are reading this in masterwordsmith's blog and you can subscribe to my RSS feeds via email or follow me on Twitter to catch my posts as soon as they are posted.

I am stating this because there is one particular blogger who has been stealing my blog content (content scraping) - even my personal ones about my sons (and implying he/she is writing about his/her sons!!!!) and those I wrote and stating  and hosting it in a website url that is very similar to mine with just a double digit number added to http://masterwordsmith-unpluggedXX.blogspot.com just so he/she can steal traffic for advertising revenue. Many advertisements have been hosted in that site which is ALSO CALLED Masterwordsmith-Unplugged!!!!

Readers would know know because of aesthetics, I have not hosted any advertisements in my blogs because I blog to share and not to earn $$$. Besides, if he/she wants to blog and earn advertising revenue, he/she should do his/her homework, put in effort and reap well-deserved rewards.  I spend a lot of time trawling the net for interesting articles to share and it is not fair that he/she exploits my blog/effort for selfish reasons. Most unethical!

If you are concerned and would like to support my fight against copyright infringement, please voice your support at:

and/or

Do not go to that blog which is filled with malicious scripts!

If there are any lawyers reading this who would like to assist, please write to me at writetomws at hush dot ai.

I really hope Blogger or DMCA authorities will close the blog/ask him/her to take down all the stolen content and ban that blogger for such unscrupulous practices. Ethically, anyone who uses content from other places cannot host the entire article but only an excerpt, state the source/writer and backlink to the original source - which is what I always do.

Thank you very much for your kindness and support. Have a blessed day.


0 comments to It Will Be Forever....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.