The Three Nuns at the Football Game

Posted by Unknown On Monday, June 3, 2013 0 comments
Thanks to Freddie who shared the following joke which I am posting for laughs with no intention to offend any nun/n or football fan, male or female. Have a wonderful day and keep smiling!

______________________



Three nuns were attending a football final and three men were sitting directly behind them.

As their habits were partially blocking the view, the men decided to badger the nuns, hoping that they would get annoyed enough to move to another area.

In a very loud voice, the first guy said, "I think I am going to move to Sydney for I reckon there are only about one hundred nuns living there."

Then the second guy spoke up and said, "I want to go to Tasmania for I heard there are only fifty nuns living there."

The third guy said, "I want to go to New Zealand because I heard there are only twenty-five nuns living there."

Suddenly, one of the nuns turned around, looked at the men, and in a very sweet and calm voice said, "Why don't you go to he**? There aren't any nuns there!!"


0 comments to The Three Nuns at the Football Game

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.