You WILL SURELY Love This!

Posted by Unknown On Monday, June 24, 2013 1 comments
This is really cute - tell the dog to sneeze and see what he does.

I have no idea how they do this:

TYPE IN a command and see what happens like ... sit, roll over, down, beg, stand, jump, sing, shake, fetch, play dead, etc.

And, it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not recognized!!

I typed 'Yelp' and the response was "I'd do that if I knew what it was..."

And then I typed  'Whine' and the response was 'Let's keep the commands simple, ok?" LOL!!!

Make sure you type in "Kiss," too, but do it last.

CLICK HERE to experience it for yourself.

Have fun! And yes, my dog takes Heartguard. I hope yours does too!

*Thanks to Angela who shared this post.

1 comments to You WILL SURELY Love This!

  1. says:

    Gem How did I miss reading this three days ago? Yes, I loved it AND I am definitely sending it to my dog-loving friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.