Acrobatic Duet - Fire and Ice

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 0 comments
Let's relax and enjoy a very fantastic acrobatic show from China.

Please pay special attention to their powerful arms.

It's an acrobatic duet named "Ice and Fire" broadcast in China on Spring Festival eve.

Many of the moves are almost unbelievable -- even right from the very start of the performance.

CLICK HERE to watch the video.

Thanks to Mr TSK who shared this post.

Thanks to the few friends and readers such as Angela, Mr TSK, Mr LYK, Mr Krishnan, Encik Kassim, Freddie and others who have been sending me posts that have helped me to maintain this blog. Unlike in the past, I do not have much time to write due to my academic pursuits. Such articles go a long way in adding value to this blog.

If you have something to share, please send them to me at writetomws at hush dot ai. Thanks!!!

0 comments to Acrobatic Duet - Fire and Ice

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.