Home Remedy for for Removing Blackheads, Whiteheads and Impurities

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 0 comments
Unbelievably, I took a beautician's course in the late 1980's together with another colleague and midway, the instructor advised us never to go for facials but to take care of our skin by watching our diet and keeping our skin clean with basic stuff and never to pay through our noses for branded items. I have observed that maxim to till today.

Hence, I was thoroughly delighted when Angela sent me the following post taken from THIS SITE.

Excerpt:

The trouble with blackheads and whiteheads is that they don't come out easily, even with a good cosmetic skincare routine. They can stay stuck in the pores for a long time, and squeezing them out with fingers or nails can damage the skin, leaving a scar in it's place.

Blackheads are basically acne that clog pores, the pores are filled with excess oil that oxidizes and turns black in color. Whiteheads are also acne that clog pores, but they are embedded deep inside the pores so they don't oxidize and turn black. These problems tend to be particularly bad in the T-zone- the forehead, nose and chin. They are common in people with oily and combination skin, and are very unsightly especially when they are numerous.

This natural home remedy will unclog and cleanse your pores of blackheads, whiteheads and the oil, sebum and impurities that are causing them.

CLICK HERE for more.

*Thanks to Angela who shared this post.

*I could not update my blog yesterday because my Tiger has been very agitated. It's the mating season for dogs in my neighbourhood and I hope MPPP will take action soon to expedite my request for the strays, especially the female dog, to be picked up as soon as possible. It has been very unsettling for poor Tiger and my front door has been badly damaged with deep scratches from Tiger's paws as he keeps pawing the door to try to get out/ask us to take him out,

0 comments to Home Remedy for for Removing Blackheads, Whiteheads and Impurities

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.