The Refrigerated Warehouse Archipelago

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, July 18, 2013 0 comments
Did you know that 70 percent of the food we eat passes through the "cold chain" of chilled transportation and storage?

CLICK HERE to read the rest of the post by Alexis C Madrigal at THIS LINK.

You are reading this in Masterwordsmith's blog. I am stating this because there is one particular blogger who has been copying my blog content and hosting it in a website url that is very similar to mine just so to steal traffic for advertising revenue. He even proclaimed MY SONS to be HIS SONS!!! ????? Even the header is the same as mine!!! Utter audacity and unscrupulousness!  I have already reported it to DMCA, Google and Blogger. If you like my site, please subscribe to the RSS feeds or follow me on Twitter to catch my posts.  Thanks!

0 comments to The Refrigerated Warehouse Archipelago

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.