The Dying Milkman

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, August 15, 2013 0 comments
Thanks to Angela who shared this joke.

A milkman who is dying in the hospital  is surrounded his two sons, daughter and his wife and nurse.
 
Says to his eldest son:

- To you, Shankar, I leave the Beverly houses.

- To you, my dear daughter Pooja, I leave the apartments in the Los Angeles Plaza.
   
- To you, Akash,  being my youngest son with a large future, I leave the City Center offices.
 
- And you, my dear wife Punam,  the three residential building towers in downtown.

The nurse, impressed, tells his wife:  Madam, your husband is very rich. He is bequeathing many properties!

You all are so lucky!!
 
And the wife retorts:
 
Rich??? Lucky???  Are you kidding me!!!?? Those are his routes where he delivers milk !!!

*Posted for laughs with no intention to offend any milkman or related families/friends.










0 comments to The Dying Milkman

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.