Save Your Bones

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, October 10, 2013 0 comments
When I think of aluminum foil, I think of my gray cat Lucy. That may sound strange, but I’ll explain. My sons and I found her abandoned in our backyard, just before a hurricane in the summer of 2004. Merely 10 days old, we nursed her back to health. And since then, she’s turned into a chubby and happy kitty, who loves to play with crushed aluminum foil balls.

But aluminum foil may not be all ‘fun and games’. A recent study has shown that heat causes aluminum from the foil to leach out into foods in significantly harmful amounts.1

Aluminum Accumulates in the Bones and in the Brain

CLICK HERE to read this interesting article. Thanks to Angela who shared this post.

0 comments to Save Your Bones

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.