Important Warning!

Posted by Unknown On Monday, November 18, 2013 1 comments
Thanks to Angela who shared this joke. :-) Please don't take it seriously! Have a great day!

DO NOT wash your hair in the shower!!



It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!!

IT INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT. WARNING TO US ALL!!!

Shampoo Warning! I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."

No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. It's label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower!



1 comments to Important Warning!

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi, most of shampoo by bending forwards or backwards, maam so not much to add on the kilos! Anyway its only on Mondays and Thursdays so it doesn't compete with the kaifan and the Nasilemaks or roti Canais.
    But after seeing the TV pieces on Recycled packet cooking oils (and it being added by the kilangs to good oils)I swear off using it as additive for the smelly and strong `zam-zam of Indian ranges. Imagine getting the BigC from the head!
    Back to gingely and EVOO to nip my serious hair-falls.
    Angela the angel? You hv a host of mindful friends and I get my info at times while waiting for my cucus' turn at their GPs.
    We wanted a referal for one in case it was dengue, as his transport picked him up 6ish last days of school. I send him about half past 7.
    Looks like we have better luck, no dengue just tonsilitis - makan pedas he said!
    Wonder how some Chinese can whack a plateful of sambal tumis without side effects? I can't even finish 1 miserable cut red cili w my maifuntung!
    Take care itsschool hols and 6wks to go till Xmas. Hope you practising your strumming. You sound good. Makes me want to croon and karaoke..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.