Thirty Ideas for Eggshells *updated*

Posted by Unknown On Monday, December 23, 2013 0 comments
Here's a very interesting article from a most enlightening blog!

To the majority of people, eggshells are simply trash.

But to homesteader, eggshells are a surprisingly useful resource. You know what they say… “Waste not, want not.”

I personally get a big kick out of finding uses for things people normally throw away. So, I’ve put together a list of 9 Things You Can Do with Eggshells around your own homestead.

(Holy Moly! My list started out with a measly 9 ideas, but after all of my thrifty readers left their ideas in the comment section, it has grown to 30+! I’ve edited the list with these new additions- keep them coming folks!)

CLICK HERE to read more.

0 comments to Thirty Ideas for Eggshells *updated*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.