I Have Learnt

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 0 comments

  • I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them;
  • I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back;
  • I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
  • I’ve learned that you can get by on charm, for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something;
  • I’ve learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take it’s place.
  • I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re downhill are the ones to help you get back up.
  • I’ve learned that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry.
  • I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
  • I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they have.
  • I’ve learned that maturity had more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
  • I’ve learned that your family won’t always be there for you.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while.
  • I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to forgive yourself.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
  • I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
  • I’ve learned that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
  • I’ve learned that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
  • I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
  • I’ve learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will get hurt in the process.
  • I’ve learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
  • I’ve learned that it’s hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people’s feelings and standing up for what you believe.
-Author Unknown-

An oldie posted before in this blog...

0 comments to I Have Learnt

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.