The Criminal Mind

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 0 comments
During lunch today, my younger son asked me if I had ever heard of 'The Black Dahlia'.

Shocked beyond words, our lunchtime conversation revolved round that unsolved murder after which I did loads of reading on it. Just cannot believe that up to 60 persons claimed they did it. If you have the time, read comments at this link.

The 20th century has its own little house of horrors in terms of the number of gruesome crimes - one of which would be Marc Dutroux. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. May they rest in peace.


What makes the criminal mind? DNA? Nature or Nurture? Membership to cults or insanity?

Do share your views. Thanks.

0 comments to The Criminal Mind

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.