Many may not know that honey has been used since ancient times and is more than just a sweetener because it has healing properties and is exceptionally versatile!
1. Honey can help us sleep better. All you need to do is to take a teaspoonful of honey. Not only will it regulate your hormones, it will also help you to sleep soundly.
2. Honey for Burns - Put a bit of honey on burns and leave it for 10 minutes. Then rinse with cold water ..It will soothe the pain and ensure little scarring.
3. Honey as Hair conditioner - Mix some honey with warm water and pour over rinsed hair. Let it soak and rinse off. It can help your hair become silky.
4. As honey is a natural antimicrobial agent, just smear a bit of honey on cuts and cover with a bandage. The antibicrobial properties will aid in healing.
5. Honey Can Be a Great Cough Syrup -Just mix equal parts of honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Boil, store and take a tablespoonful to soothe throat irritations and coughs.
6. Get rid of pimples with honey! Apply some honey on the spot and let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
7. Use honey as a sweetener instead of using sugar or artificial sweeteners.
8. Honey can be a great energy booster so bring it along on trips or sporting activities. Mix with warm water and be invigorated.
Have a lovely day!