He's Everything To Me

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, June 28, 2014 0 comments
This morning, I wrote a tribute on my wall to Rev David Loo - a very dedicated pastor who even when retired, has started a new ministry because of his undying love for God.


This is what I wrote in my Facebook:

Thank you, Rev David Loo, for who you are and what you have done for thousands of believers, friends, relatives and people whom you touched by being a man after God's heart.

Shortly after that posting, my younger son and I decided to do an impromptu recording of the song.

Here it is for all my readers especially Poh Lean, YK and Gem whom I am sure know Rev David Loo:

(words and music by Ralph Carmichael)


In the stars His handiwork I see,

On the wind He speaks with majesty,

Though He ruleth over land and sea,

What is that to me?

Chorus:
  
Till by faith I met Him face to face,

And I felt the wonder of His grace,

Then I knew that He was more

Than just a God who didn't care,

That lived a way out there, and


Now He walks beside me day by day,

Ever watching o'er me lest I stray,

Helping me to find the narrow way.

He's everything to me.



I will celebrate nativity,

For it has a place in history,

Sure, He came to set His people free,

What is that to me?


(repeat chorus twice)





God bless you and your family. Have a great weekend!


0 comments to He's Everything To Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.