Journey to the next level

Posted by Unknown On Monday, July 21, 2014 0 comments
I have not had time to update my blog because it has been incredibly busy the past few days.

It was my son's school's prize-giving day on Saturday and then a piano recital yesterday.

In between, I decided to take a deep breath to get what I always wanted - the Farah Fawcett hairstyle - and that took another 4 hours at the hair saloon.

And yes, I did get it haha and am very pleased with the results.

Anyway, here's a recording of my 15+ year old son's recital at KOMTAR, Auditorium A yesterday. He played Toccata from 'Trois Pieces Pour Piano' (under the tutelage of Dr. Jason Tye) on a Bosendorfer grand piano, probably the one and only in Penang.




0 comments to Journey to the next level

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.