Like Lallang Blooming By the Wayside

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 0 comments
Last Saturday was my son's school's Hari Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang. It was a very proud moment for me as apart from winning four prizes (Physics, Additional Maths, English and first in class), he performed in two presentations. Considering the fact that he broke his finger and knuckle in mid March and had surgery, I think he has recuperated very well physically, and emotionally. There were times I thought he might just give up everything as his finger was in a cast for ages! God is good!

Please enjoy the following clips.

You Raise Up by the school choir.


Puisi dan lagu Titanic

Together with a few other students, he won the state level competition of Puisi and lagu for 2013 and 2014. Last year, he could not go to Kota Kinabalu to represent Penang as the date was changed a few times and the final date was just before his PMR exam. This year, together with the student in this video and other members, they will be representing Penang in the Pertandingan Puisi dan Lagu 2014 in Kota Baru. I wish them the very best.

 

If you did not catch his recital clip, here it is:



Last year's recital where he played Sonata No. 4 in C minor, Op 29, II. Andante Assai  can be viewed AT THIS LINK. It is a very tough and rather morbid piece written by Prokofiev for his friend who committed suicide.

Well done, my son. I love you very much and am very proud of you and your achievements. I take no credit for any of your success because all glory goes to God who has blessed you. Forgive me for letting you grow like lallang by the wayside but I am sure glad you have bloomed in your own way!

And it looks like you are following your brother's footsteps in the musical path!

Love both of you EQUALLY.

Read all about Jonathan's musical experiences with Douche Manouche at:
THIS WEBSITE.

0 comments to Like Lallang Blooming By the Wayside

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.