Attention readers: Change in email address

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 0 comments
Dear readers

Recently, I broke three ribs and suffered other injuries when I fell down the stairs in my home (forgot I am not a SYT any more haha). As I had to rest a lot, I did not check my masterwordsmith@mac.hush.com mailbox.

Hushmail deactivates any email which has not been checked for three weeks :-(.

Hence, I lost all my emails and contacts in that mailbox. Readers who used to write to me there, especially Encik Shakiri and Freddie, YK etc, please contact me at the following email address:

masterwordsmith2 at gmail dot com

My apologies for inconvenience caused.

Have a great day! If you are free, please visit Penang for Penang Lang  (my new FB page). Please like the page, invite your friends and be part of the community there. All are invited to share your thoughts there or over here.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

0 comments to Attention readers: Change in email address

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.