A CLEVER LITTLE INDIAN GIRL - VERY HILARIOUS JOKE

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, April 23, 2009 2 comments
The following text was sent to me in the form of a jpeg file by my girlfriend Linda who lives in Macau...Thanks sweetheart! I retyped it because I had to modify the last line for obvious reasons. Enjoy!

A CLEVER LITTLE INDIAN GIRL

It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student names Chandrasekhar Ramani entered the fourth grade classroom. The teacher said, "Let's begin the class by reviewing some American history."

Who said "Give me Liberty or give me Death?"

She saw a sea of blank faces except for Chandrasekhar who had her hands up. "Patrick Henry, 1775."

She said, "Very good. Who said "Government of the people, for by people, for the people shall not perish from the earth"?

Again there was no response except from Chandrasekhar who said, "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

The teacher snapped at the class. "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Chandrasekhar, who is new to the country, knows more about out history than you all do."

She then heard a loud whisper. "F*** the Indians."

"Who said that?" she demanded.

Chandrasekhar put up her hand and replied, "General Custer, 1862."

At that point, a student at the back of the class said, "I am going to puke."

The teacher glares around and asks, "Alright. Who said that?"

Again, it was Chandrasekhar who replied, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!"

Excitedly, Chandrasekhar jumps up from her chair waving her hand excitedly and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!

Now with almost mob hysteria, someone said, "You little sh**. If you say anything else, I'll kill you."

Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of her voice, "Michael Jackson to the child witness testifying against him - 2004."

The teacher fainted.

And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh sh**! We're fu***d!"

Chandrasekhar said quietly, "I think it is......................................................................"

*I am sure some of you have a pretty good idea who she was referring to in her answer.:-)

2 comments to A CLEVER LITTLE INDIAN GIRL - VERY HILARIOUS JOKE

  1. says:

    无碍 That's a nice one. I couldn't guess the answer though.

    We met on New Year's Day flight from Penang to KL. I am not sure if you remember. :) I promise to write, so here I am.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Wu Ai,

    Lovely to hear from you! You look so pretty now with longer hair.

    :-) You have not been in the country for the past few years which is why the answer appears to be elusive. I will email you ok?

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    Please keep in touch ok?

    cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.