PLEASE PRAY FOR ANTARES

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, December 27, 2009 22 comments


Since the day a girlfriend gave me "ADOI!" in 1989, I have had a strong connection with Kit Leee, now known as Antares. Fast forward to 2008, I started blogging and bumped into Antares' Magick River and was hooked. Through the months, I got to know Antares better via commenting in each other's blogs.

Many of you should know by now that Antares is now in Sungei Buloh hospital fighting malaria. Last I heard, he is getting better even though he is still in a critical condition. He has been put on the ventilator and dialysis machine as his kidneys have failed due to the attack of malaria and other parasites.

Antares is a very dear friend to me. At a time when all else seemed to crash to pieces around me, he was there sms'ing me throughout a gruelling time, generating energy, hope and courage through the air. When my younger boy started writing his story Blakely's Journey to Noblicle, Antares took the trouble to analyze and to give a very expert critique of my 10 year old boy's writing and sent it to him via email. When my husband was ill, Antares showed concern and spoke words of encouragement. He even sent me his music albums by post long before we met!

When I suffered from fear and discouragement, disappointment and when I stopped writing in the middle of this year and merely reposted motivational stuff and jokes, he left a short and meaningful comment in my blog telling me how he missed hearing my voice in my writings and that made me begin to write again.

As mentioned by Walski in HIS POST, today is exactly a year since I saw Antares.

On December 27th, I had a small birthday bash and Antares, Walski was with my family and a few close friends eating and connecting. Such a beautiful time we shared.

On Christmas Eve this year, I called Antares' home and mobile and wondered why no one picked up. I thought perhaps that he had gone away. Little did I know that he was ill until I saw the update in Art Harun's Facebook status and in Uncle Zorro's blog.

Since that time, I have not been the same. My blood pressure has shot up sky high. My last bp reading today was 155/105 and I am more than worried about him, holding back the tears. I wish I could go to Sungei Buloh Hospital to see him but cannot due to certain commitments and circumstances beyond my control. All I can do is to pray for him and hope that the rest of you out there will also lift up a prayer to the heavens, to whichever God that you believe in - that our dear Antares can be healed.

We all know what Antares stands for. His love for Mother Earth, truth and justice, his fantastic abilities in writing, music, singing, art etc. are truly amazing and to me, he is a real inspiration.

I believe Antares is a warrior, a fighter - and whichever realm he may be in now, I know he will fight back and survive....You have to, dearest Antares! We are comrades-in-arms!

The battle is NOT over and we need you to be there with us, guiding us, pushing us, even scolding us and inspiring us to be more than who we are....just as you are more than we could ever imagine...

Antares has blessed me in so many ways that I would need a lot of time to wax lyrical about him and what he means to me.

For all the ways you have inspired me, had faith in me, encouraged me, Antares, this poem is my humble offering of love and gratitude to you for all and who you are to me.

ANTARES – This One’s For You!


Antares is his name,
A play of words is his favorite game.

The Alchemist of Words is he,
Master with words, he writes most entertainingly.

A sage, writer, savant and more,
A visit to his blog is simply revelations galore.

Creative, sensitive, visionary and expressive,
For Antares, no dream can ever be that elusive.

A mind that thinks, a soul that feels,
When he sings, your head then reels.

And when his fingers on the keyboard play,
You sit at his feet to listen as your body begins to sway.

My mentor, buddy, store-house of wisdom is he,
From now till forever, best pals I hope we will always be.

Thank you Antares…for being a constant source of inspiration and motivation, for your words of wisdom spoken with such dedication and a zeal for life. Thanks for always being there for me….YOU ARE A REAL BUDDY!

Thanks for everything, dearest Antares!!! May God heal you and bless you and yours richly! GET WELL SOON!!! YOU WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS FROM THIS BATTLE!!!

22 comments to PLEASE PRAY FOR ANTARES

  1. says:

    Huilu Wherever we are, let's offer our sincerest prayers for Antares' speedy recovery.

    Believe me, our earnest prayers will not go unanswered!

  1. says:

    nick Dear Antares,

    Please get well soon. Stop thinking about anything else except what you need to get better. The earth and Malaysian can get by without you for a couple of days BUT we will suffer terribly in the hand of UMNO and BN without you championing us altogether.

    So get a good rest, recuperate and lets beat the crap out of them in 2010 and not before (until you've fully recovered that is).

    Keep the MAGICK ALIVE! We will be here waiting for you! May the ALMIGHTY bless you and all of us with good health and high spirit.

    Hamba.
    My sincerest regards to him, Sis and you too!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Huilu and Nick

    Thank you both very much for your heartfelt messages and faith...

    I have not been able to do much safe cry and worry because of Antares' condition.

    May God in His grace and mercy heal Antares and let him come back to us...cos we do need one as strong and bold as him.

    Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement.

    Salam and best wishes

  1. says:

    Anonymous Wishing you a speedy recovery. Recuperate and rest well. We missed you very much.

  1. says:

    edward Dear MWS,

    "I believe above the storm the smallest prayer will still be heard,
    I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word...."

    Cast your worries to God as we pray for Antares's recovery.

    Don't mind me saying this...a blood pressure reading of 155/105 is pretty high. Do try to take it easy.

    Best wishes.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Edward

    Many thanks for the reminder of that beautiful song "I Believe"...must be more than 15 years since I sang that song...

    Indeed, all we can do now is to lift him up in prayer that God will intervene and heal him...

    Thanks. I will try to take it easy. When I get stressed out, my bp will shoot up :-(.

    Must learn to let go and to let God.

    Thanks again, Edward. God bless and take care.

    Happy New Year.

  1. says:

    stephen My wishes for a speedy recovery go out to him.

  1. says:

    MXV Antares, who is always 'present' for everyone... we keep you in prayer, light and speedy healing.

    MXV

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Stephen

    Thanks for your prayers and wishes for dear Antares.

    Take care and may God bless all of us, most of all, Antares.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear MXV

    Thanks for your prayer support. You have gone through a lot yourself and have witnessed the power of prayer. Am sure you are praying earnestly for dearest Antares together with the rest of us.

    Keep well and may God continue to bless and heal you too.

    Shalom

  1. says:

    romerz I'm not a religious person so I won't pray. Instead I will drink to him and and all that he stands for as I down the last of my Christmas wine.

    Get well soon Antares! Malaysia needs you to come back soon to kick-ass!

  1. says:

    Unknown Thanks, Romerz for your sincere words and wishes.

    Definitely, we need him back with us to kick ass together!

    Take care.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    A Arthur Dear Antares

    Please get well soon. And may the good forces be with you all the time.

    I have been searching for you for more than 23 years. Do you remember the article you wrote on 26 March 1985 entitled "Conversation At A Tea Stall" where you wrote about one Mr George, whom you called a Wizened Metaphysician and who knew an incredible range of philosophies from Aurobindo, Teilhard de Chardin, Osho, Tao, Zen, Yoga, Sufis, Kabala, Paramahansa Yogananda to the Russian Mystic George Gurdjieff.

    It was an excellent article given to me by George in 1986 and that is where I came upon your name as Kit Leee. Since then I often wanted to meet up with you but to no avail. I learnt a lot from Mr George too.

    As mentioned in your article Mr George's central philosophy is "Why Complain".

    Mr George died on 30 September 1989 and there were many who came from afar to pay their last respects to this great Master.

    Ator, Malkuth, Ve-geburah, Ve-gedulah.

    Le O Lah Ham
    Amen

    Yod Heh Vow Heh, Yod Heh Vow Heh, Yoh Heh Vow Heh

    Four surrounds me flames the four pentagram, Above me shines the six-ray star.....Om.....

    I pray that you will recover soon as there is much work for you to do.

  1. says:

    Village Boy Please keep us informed about Anatares' health. We are praying earnestly for his early recovery!

    Have a nice day.

  1. says:

    Catherine Get well soon Antares! We are praying for your speedy recovery.

    Antares,

    We definitely need you back soon to crush evil and work for the triumph of good. It is cowardly to tolerate evil in order to live a peaceful life.

    To avoid struggling in the hopes of leading a comfortable life will only bring us unhappiness in the end.

    Speaking out for truth and justice provides us with the strength to win.

    Truth has no special time of its own. When circumstances seem least propitious, that is the correct time.

    In the face of adversity, we must act courageously and boldly, and blaze a new path. Suffice to say that action is the key to opening a new path.

    God bless all of us!

  1. says:

    Belle I just saw my dad and he managed to open his eyes and even smile!!!! Words can't describe how happy and relieved we are. He's got most of the tubes out and hopefully when we see him again later he won't need any tubes at all. The parasites have been wiped out and they're expecting him to be out of ICU within the next day or two. I told him that everyone is praying for him and sending him love. Thanks so much for all your healing and support. His 60th birthday on Jan 7th will be a day of celebrating his "re-birth" :)

  1. says:

    Nameless Fool ... Antares, in intensive care?
    I hearted his writing. I shared his views on a number of things, but there are things he mentions that made me think. Opinions on certain rules and taboos, and why they are ridiculous.
    And he's one of us who very much wanted change for the better of the people in this country. Plus it's from his blog that I found a wide range of other sites that he reads.
    I don't remember if this was how I found you, MWS, but I've read "ADOI!" online, which might be how I found him.

    My imagination almost ran wild with thoughts of conspiracy at first, but whatever it is, I hoped very much for his recovery.
    May the otherworldly forces be with him, but not take him away so soon.

    Fishfoot.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Arthur, Village Boy, Catherine and Nerdcore

    Many thanks for the love and concern plus thoughts shared about Antares here. If you catch Belle's comment here, I am sure you are rejoicing with me.

    Take care and let's continue to pray for him.

    Thanks for swinging by.

    Have a pleasant evening.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Belle

    I am so happy to hear that your dad is on the mend!

    I have always known him to be a fighter and am really so relieved that he will be walking in our midst again!

    Take care, keep safe, be strong and healthy to take care of Antares too...

    God bless you and yours, most of all, may He fully heal Antares.

    Peace be unto you and yours,
    mws

  1. says:

    kensan After we left your home exactly a year ago,Antares suggested I accompanied him to met his German friend.We talked on everything and more so on the spiritual journey.I believed he will be back to us all in due course once he completed his spiritual missions.See you soon, my friend!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Kensan

    Great to hear from you again. Such a wonderful time we had then and how time flies.

    Like you, I also believe that Antares must have had an amazing spiritual experience that will surely change his already transformed perspective of things.

    Yes, he will be back with us again.

    Take care and here's wishing you and yours a blessed new year.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Warmest regards

  1. says:

    Belle Hi MWS,

    My dad's completely off the ventilator and all other support machines/drugs and even trying to speak although he's still rather weak. So nice to see him without all those tubes which I'm sure were really uncomfortable. Nurses say he's making major progress. He's not up for visitors yet as he still needs to regain his strength and energy but oh boy, is he feeling everyone's love and I'm sure he's very grateful. My Dad will be back on his feet in no time jumping from rock to rock :)
    Yup Antares is Back and more importantly so is my Daddy-ums :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.