WHAT A BARBIE BABE WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS - humor

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12 comments
Are you in a Christmas mood yet? I am. Older now, I have outgrown the trappings of Christmas and am just too lazy to even put up my tree. This year, I will be turning a year older at Christmas :-( but am happy to say I am still in my forties haha so I am old but not that old yet :-). Many thanks to blog readers from Australia and UK who sent me Christmas presents via air-mail and also other friends in Penang who have sent me pressies as well. I entertained myself by imagining that the postmen were garbed in Santa Claus gear and the van was actually a sleigh pulled by lovely reindeer while I came out of my home nestled in my warm winter clothing :-). Anyway, to get us into the Christmas mood, read this letter from a Barbie babe to Santa Claus. Have a great evening and merry Christmas!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Barbie
c/o Mattel, Inc.
El Segundo, CA 90245

22nd December 2009

Mr.Santa Claus
The North Pole, Somewhere

Dear Mr Santa Claus,

Listen you ugly little troll, I've been helping you out every year, playing at being the perfect Christmas Present, wearing skimpy bathing suits in frigid weather, and drowning in fake tea from one too many tea parties, and I hate to break it to ya Santa, but IT'S DEFINITELY PAYBACK TIME! There had better be some changes around here this Christmas, or I'm going to call for a nationwide meltdown (and trust me, you won't want to be around to smell it). So, here's my holiday wish list for 2009:


Santa:

1. A nice, comfy pair of sweat pants and a frumpy, oversized sweatshirt. I'm sick of looking like a hooker.
How much smaller are these bathing suits gonna get? Do you have any idea what it feels
like to have nylon and velcro crawling up your butt?

2. Real underwear that can be pulled on and off. Preferably white. What bonehead at Mattel decided to
cheap out and MOLD imitation underwear to my skin?!? It looks like cellulite!

3. A REAL man...maybe GI Joe. Hell, I'd take Tickle-Me Elmo over that wimped-out excuse for a boytoy Ken. And what's with that earring anyway? If I'm gonna have to suffer with him, at least make him (and me) anatomically correct.

4. Arms that actually bend so I can push the aforementioned Ken-wimp away once he is anatomically correct.

5. Breast reduction surgery. I don't care whose arm you have to twist, get it done.

6. A jogbra. To wear until I get the surgery.

7. A new career. Pet doctor and school teacher just don't cut it. How about a systems analyst? Or better yet,
a public relations senior account exec!

8. A new, more 90s persona. Maybe "PMS Barbie", complete with a miniature container of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and a bag of chips; "Animal Rights Barbie", with my very own paint gun,
outfitted with a fake fur coat, bottle of spray on blood and handcuffs; or "Stop Smoking Barbie," sporting a removable Nicotrol patch and equipped with several packs of gum.

9. No more McDonald's endorsements. The grease is wrecking my vinyl.

10. Mattel stock options. It's been 37 years--I think I deserve it.

Ok, Santa, that's it. Considering my valuable contribution to society, I don't think these requests are out of line.
If you disagree, then you can find yourself a new bitch for next Christmas.

It's that simple.

Doll Pictures, Images and Photos

Yours truly with love and affection,
Barbie

______________________________________________________

Please swing by tomorrow at 11.45a.m. to check Santa's response to this letter from Barbie babe.

12 comments to WHAT A BARBIE BABE WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS - humor

  1. says:

    Anonymous Life begins at 40!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anonymous,

    Thanks!!! And I am going to enjoy it :-).

    Take care and have a great evening and a blessed life.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Sharon Oh....that's so nice to have your birthday on X'mas day. Almost everyone will be celebrating with you too.
    Age is not a factor....most importantly we get to have lots of fun in life..ha...ha..
    Happy birthday and many more to come.

    Best wishes
    Sharon

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Sharon

    Thanks so much for your well wishes..Ah - it is a disadvantage in some ways hehe...cos I get three presents in one from spouse - wedding anniversary is on 24th but now, I don't want anything...been like that for more than 10 years..What is impt is good health, happiness, harmony, love and joy..

    Thanks dear Sharon.You certainly live out what you share...hehehe that is why you and your dear still look young and happy!

    Lovely to know you...

    Merry Christmas and see you again soon. Thanks for sharing, Sharon.

    Blessings and peace to you and SH

  1. says:

    Village Boy Life is actually a combination of both the good and bad, suffering and joy. Sometimes we win, other times we lose. Both suffering and joy are a part of life. This is life's reality.

  1. says:

    Yilee Leo Tolstoy said : "Those who live life in perfection look only forward; those who have stopped moving forward look back on their achievements."

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Village Boy

    Thank you so much for your warm and wise comments. I appreciate your contributions to my blog via your comments and am blessed to know you this way.

    You are so right that life has its ups and downs and it is up to us to take it in our stride and to remain at peace with our lot in life.

    Take care and have a good evening.

    God bless you.

    Best wishes

  1. says:

    Unknown Thank you, Yilee, for that lovely and inspiring quotation. I love Tolstoy's writings.

    Take care and God bless you always.

    Best wishes

  1. says:

    Village Boy Truly worthy of respect are those who create a history of victory, be it winning in health, or some other sphere of endeavour, while advancing steadfastly together with their spouses or partners, their children, their families, and their loved ones. Those who do savour fulfilment and true happiness.

    All the best and God bless you always!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Village Boy

    Your name should be Village Penghulu because you ooze wisdom far beyond that of a boy :-).

    Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and thought-provoking comment that came straight from your heart. It is rare to meet sincere and genuine people in this world of hypocrisy and lies...

    Frankly, I have tasted both bitterness and happiness. Difference is the happiness diluted the bitterness of the past :-) and life is really worth living!

    Take care and all the best to you too!

    God bless you and do keep in touch!

  1. says:

    Hafiz b Shukor Well said! It is rare to meet sincere and genuine people in this world of hypocrisy and lies.

    No wonder, Rosmah said she had no time for gossips and lies, haha!

    Have a nice day!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Saudara Hafiz

    Thanks for your endorsement!

    Excellent response on your part too :-).

    Take care and have a nice day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.