TUESDAY MORNING HUMOR

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, May 25, 2010 20 comments
A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as to when they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal with his son: 'You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we'll talk about the car. The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, 'Son, you've brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't had your hair cut.

The boy said, 'You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair ... and there's even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.

You are going to love the Dad's reply:

To this his father replied, 'Did you also notice they walked everywhere they went?'

_____________________________

A golfer is cupping his hand to scoop water from a burn on the St Andrews course.

A groundskeeper shouts: 'Dinnae drink tha waater! Et's foo ae coo's shite an pish!'

The golfer replies: 'My Good fellow, I'm from England. Could you repeat that for me, in English!?'

The keeper replies: 'I said, use two hands - you'll spill less that way!

______________________________

I'm the only single guy left out of all of my friends. I'm the last man standing. It's like my buddies and I were in a war movie, where we're storming the beach with machine gun nests, only instead of bullets, they're shooting rings.

____________________________

What did the blonde say when she saw the sign for the YMCA?

"Look, they spelled Macy's wrong!"

___________________________
A blonde wanted to sell her car, but couldn't find any buyers. She called her friend for advice, and her friend asked her how many miles she had on her car.

"235,000 miles." Her friend told her that was the problem. But the blonde's friend told her that her brother is a mechanic and could put back the miles to whatever she wanted. So the blonde went to the mechanic and told him to put the miles at 40,000. Two days later the blond's friend asked her if she sold the car since her brother dropped the miles. The blonde told her, "Why would I sell the car? There are only 40,000 miles on it!"

20 comments to TUESDAY MORNING HUMOR

  1. says:

    Anonymous What did the blonde say when she saw the sign for the YMCA?

    YMCA = Yahoo MCA

    She must be imagining Chua Soi Lek!

  1. says:

    nick Sis,

    My dose of Tuesday morning humor came when I read Vell Paari statement that his father is "democratically elected" by all MIC branches. I'm very sure all of my Indian brothers and sisters are ROTFL when they read his nonsense..err..claim.

    A scoundrel endorsing an even older (and might I add bigger) scoundrel? Such a "believable and trustworthy" endorsement, don't you think so, Sis? What's next? Samy Vellu is revered by all Malaysian Indian not unlike Mahatma Ghandi? LOL! I wonder if mental sickness really does run in the family of his?

    Good day Sis and may GOD bless us all!

    Nick.

  1. says:

    houdini The Semi Value Kiss Of Death (KOD)
    http://www.malaysiawaves.com/2010/04/calon-bn-p-kamalanathan-penipu.html

  1. says:

    houdini Job Interview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9bJgZ5y5jU

  1. says:

    Anonymous "Why would I sell the car? There are only 40,000 miles on it!"

    Haha, this type of excuse is common in Bolehland!

    You cheat me, I cheat you!
    I cheat me, you cheat you!

  1. says:

    Ex-MCA Man To all MIC members :

    Don't play play with Samy, or you will be axed!

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Phew! Thank goodness I'm tabby. Not blonde. purrr....meow!

  1. says:

    Anonymous Samy Vellu has said it, clear and loud, that there is no democracy in MIC!

    Listen to me, or you bite the dust!

  1. says:

    Anonymous You are going to love the Dad's reply...

    No, I am not!

    The father should have keep his promise!

  1. says:

    houdini "Don't play play with Samy, or you will be axed!"
    May 25, 2010 11:52 AM
    **************
    In UMNO the one to look out for is the famous hairdresser "scissorshands" Hishamuddin.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 8.27 am

    Haha! You've got a great sense of humor! Take care and keep smiling!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Nick

    Aiyo - your morning humor also outdid my list of jokes LOL!!!

    Some people can be sooooooooooooo delusional. Tsk tsk tsk....

    Probably it runs in the genes LOL!!!

    You have made me very happy today haha!

    Take care and have a lovely day!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Harcharan

    Thanks for the link to that article!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Harcharan

    Brilliant video clip haha! I wish it was clearer cos some parts were a bit blur.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 11.04am

    Indeed it is a saddening fact. Take care and have a blessed day.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Ex-MCA Man

    Ah - I believe the other side has called big brother to step in to help! More drama?

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Angelina

    Haha!! I cannot imagine what you would look like as a blonde. Love you just the way you are!

    The purfect feline darlingg!

    Salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 12.09pm

    Many are holding their breath???

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 12.45pm

    Agree!! That is the way to good parenting. Take care and God bless you!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Harcharan

    :-) Love your wit and sense of humor! Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.