Frequently, Infrequently or In-Frequently?

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, August 19, 2010 20 comments
An elderly couple, who had long lost their spouses, had been going out with each other for a longtime. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.



Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.

'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses , thought long and hard , then leaned over towards her and whispered, 'Is that one word or two?'

*Posted for humor and not to insult or offend anyone.


Have a nice day everyone! Keep smiling and do swing by later for the next post. Cheers!

20 comments to Frequently, Infrequently or In-Frequently?

  1. says:

    HotDogg A little boy asked his mother:

    "Mummy, how come you're white and I'm black?"

    "Don't even ask me that sweetheart...it was such a wild party...you are lucky that you don't bark".

  1. says:

    HotDogg 10% of the women had sex within the first hour of their first date.
    20% of the men had sex in a non-traditional place.
    36% of the women favor nudity.
    45% of the women prefer dark men with blue eyes.
    46% of the women experienced anal sex.
    70% of the women prefer sex in the morning.
    80% of the men have never experienced homosexual relations.
    90% of the women would like to have sex in the forest.
    99% of the women have never experienced sex in the office.

    Conclusion:

    Statistically speaking, you have a better chance of having anal sex in the morning with a female stranger in the forest than to have sex in the office at the end of the day.

    Moral:

    Do not stay late in the office. Nothing good will ever come of it!

  1. says:

    HotDogg A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents bedroom. Finally, one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noise and when I look in you're bouncing up and down on him."

    His mom is taken by surprise and says. "Oh ... well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."

    The boy says, "That won't work."

    His mom says, "Why?"

    The boy replies. "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave for work and blows him back up!"

  1. says:

    HotDogg Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

    His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, 'How about a blowjob?' ... and she's always sound asleep."

  1. says:

    HotDogg Ben invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful Ben's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between Ben and his roommate and this only made her more curious.

    Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Ben and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Ben volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Allison and I are just roommates."

    About a week later, Allison came to Ben and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. "You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

    Ben said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

    So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

    Several days later, Ben received a letter from his mother which read:

    "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Allison, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Allison. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"

  1. says:

    HotDogg Moron: "Me not come to work, me sick."

    Boss: "When I'm sick I have sex with my wife, try it."

    Later Moron called back: "It worked. Me better. You got nice house!"

  1. says:

    HotDogg Two deaf people get married. During the first week of marriage, they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn off the lights because they can't see each other using sign language. After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife decides to find a solution.

    "Honey," she signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left boob once. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right boob once."

    The husband thought about it and signs back to his wife, "Great idea. Now if you want to have sex with me, reach over and pull on my dick one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my dick 50 times."

  1. says:

    HotDogg Bob works hard and spends most evenings bowling or playing basketball at the gym. His wife thinks he is pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.

    The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, Bob! How ya doin?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no," says Bob. "He's on my bowling team."

    When they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."

    A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Bob and starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi Bobbie. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Bob's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

    Bob follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Bob tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it.

    She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every four letter word in the book. The cabby turns around and says, "Geez Bob, you picked up a real bitch this time."

  1. says:

    HotDogg A man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem ...

    In response the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate try startling yourself". That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife.

    At home his wife is in bed, naked and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the '69' position. The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to come and fires the starter pistol.

    The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?". The man answered, "Not that well ... when I fired the pistol my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my penis and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air!"

  1. says:

    HotDogg One day, Little Johnny's teacher, Miss Figpot asked the class if they could name some things you can suck!"

    "Ice cream, ma'am!" Little Mary answered.

    "Good, Mary." Miss Figpot said, "Anyone else?". "How about a lollipop!" said Steven.

    "Very good, now it's your turn Johnny!", the teacher said.

    Little Johnny, sitting at back then answered, "A lamp!".

    The teacher and all of the students wondered about his answer. The teacher asked him, "Johnny, why do you think one can suck a lamp?"

    Last night when I passed my parents room", Little Johnny answered, "I heard my mom say, turn off the lamp, honey and let me suck it."

  1. says:

    HotDogg A female reporter was conducting an interview with a farmer about Mad Cow Disease. "Mr. Brown, do you have any idea what might be the cause of the disease?"

    "Sure. Do you know the bulls only screw the cows once a year?"

    "Umm, sir, that is a new piece of information, but what's the relationship between this and Mad Cow?"

    "And did you know we milk the cows twice a day?"

    "Mr. Brown, that's interesting, but, what's the point?"

    "Lady, the point is this: if I'm playing with your tits twice a day, but only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you go mad, too?"

  1. says:

    HotDogg Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."

    Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?"

    Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."

    That night awakened by his brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

    The next morning he reported to his father.

    Son: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."

    Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

    Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shit."

  1. says:

    HotDogg A lonely woman, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married. She put an ad in the local paper that read:

    HUSBAND WANTED!
    MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's),
    MUST NOT BEAT ME,
    MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME,
    AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED!
    ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

    On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman with no arms or legs sitting in a wheelchair. The old woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you? Just look at you ... you have no legs!" The old man smiled, "Therefore I cannot run around on you!"

    She snorted. "You don't have any hands either!" Again the old man smiled, "Nor can I beat you!"

    She raised an eyebrow and gazed intently. "Are you still good in bed?" With that, the old gentleman leaned back, beamed a big broad smile and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

  1. says:

    HotDogg Two buddies were sharing drinks while discussing their wives.

    "Do you and your wife ever do it doggie style?" .

    "Well ... not exactly." his friend replied, "She's more into the trick dog aspect of it."

    "Oh, I see, kinky, huh?"

    "Well ... not exactly ... I sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead."

  1. says:

    HotDogg OK...I'm done. Quite exhausted already..woof! woof!

  1. says:

    Anonymous "While Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shit."

    What we have in Bolihland is different though.

    The cronies of the elite's dumboputeras are dipping their hands into the coffer, those in judicial power are being silent and the arm of the law seem too short and both the people and future are in deep shit !
    ~ahoo~

  1. says:

    Anonymous a nipple a day keeps an apple away !!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Little Corgi

    Wowwwwweeeee!! Thanks a bunch, pal, for this outpouring of bumper jokes LOL!!!

    You are in a cheeky mood I see haha!!

    Take care! I hope readers were not too shocked by some of the humor *winks*.

    Thanks for sharing - I appreciate that you took the trouble to source out humor that jived with the post.

    Have a fun-filled week!

    Woof woof!!

    Cheers!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ahoo

    Yes, what they should be frequently doing,they are infrequently at it. What they should not be doing at all - they are frequently at it.

    Such is the sorry state of affairs in Bolehland.

    Take care and let's continue to pray for the best!

    Cheers!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 5.16pm

    Haha!! That's a new one!

    Have a laughter-filled evening.

    Take care and do keep in touch!

    Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.