The Missing Wife

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8 comments
Many thanks to Pauline who sent me the following joke. I wonder how many would react the same manner :-). Just kidding. FYI, I love dogs and pets but because I cry too much when they die, my husband has banned me from having any more pets. I have blogged about the death of my hamsters and dog and you can read it under the label Pets.



A man goes to police to report his missing wife.
Man: I lost my wife (misty)
Inspector: What is her height
Man; I never noticed
Inspector: Slim or healthy
Man: Not slim can be healthy
Inspector: Color of eyes
Man: Never noticed
Inspector: Color of hair
Man: Changes according to season
Inspector: What was she wearing
Man: I don’t remember exactly
Inspector: Was somebody with her ?????????
Man: Yes my Labrador dog named Romeo.

He has a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is lightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together & the man started crying....

Inspector: Lets search for the dog first !!!!!!!!!!!! !

Have a great day everyone! DO swing by later for the next post! Cheers!

*If you have problems leaving a comment in my blog via Firefox, it could be due to an add-on called Ghostery that blocks trackers such as my Feedjit in your browser. You can comment via Chrome or Internet Explorer. Thanks to Witso who told me of this.

8 comments to The Missing Wife

  1. says:

    mokja haha
    Good joke.

  1. says:

    Anonymous I lost my husband.
    how ?
    To saifool !!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear mokjadeandell

    Glad you like it! Take care and have a great day!

    Salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon

    Don't worry...if he is yours, he will come back to you! Be positive!

    Cheers!

  1. says:

    Captain Obvious Dear masterwordsmith,

    Sounds like dementia to me hahaha... oops, no offence 8)

    Cheers!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Captain Obvious

    Haha!! Ya - I know I am very forgetful too haha!! Take care and have a great week!

    Cheers!

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Aunty Paula,
    Mama has a fridge magnet that says: "Cat and husband missing. $25 reward for cat." purrr....meow!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Angelina

    That is one cool magnet!! Fits perfectly with this post. Lovely to hear from you again! Take care and have a great evening!

    Salam

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.