An oldie but still a goodie!

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, September 16, 2010 4 comments
A man calls home to his wife and says, “Honey, I have been asked to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends for fishing.. We'll be gone for a long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3 day weekend”.....

And also would you get out my rod and tackle box from the attic ?

We're leaving at 4:30 PM from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up..

'Oh! And please pack my new navy blue silk pajamas..'

The wife thinks this sounds a bit odd, but, being the good wife,

She does exactly what her husband asked.

Following the long weekend he came home a little tired, but, otherwise, looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?

He says, 'Yes! Lots of Walleyes, some Bass, and a few Pike.

He said but why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?

You'll love the answer.

The wife replies, “I did, they're in your tackle box”.

Never, Never, Never Try to outsmart a woman!!! :-) What do you think?

Keep smiling and have a nice day!

*Blogger is not updating my new posts in Google Reader. My posts are not being updated in Google Reader or in Blogrolls :-( so you will not know if I have put up a new post if you use Google Reader or if you refer to Blogrolls.

If you have not subscribed to my newsfeed via RSS, please do so as feedburner feeds are intact. I have experienced this problem a few times a year and fortunately, it is the first time for this year. Do swing by clicking on the blog link or bookmarking my blog to check out for new posts as they may not be updated on blogger or google reader but are updated on feedburner feeds. Thanks!

4 comments to An oldie but still a goodie!

  1. says:

    Anonymous wat's the joke with silky pajamas in a tackle box ??? tak faham !

  1. says:

    JustTruth Ans: When you go fishing, no need for SILK pajamas. The silk pajamas will get torn, yes?

    When you go fishing, you will surely open the tackle box to take out the things needed for fishing eg. hook, bait, string etc.etc.

    That means the husband DID NOT even open the tackle box. That means he DID NOT go fishing lah!


    He went see other perempuan lah!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 10.47 am

    JustTruth has kindly explained it so beautifully. :-)

    Take care and have a lovely day!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear JustTruth

    Thanks for such a fantastic explanation.

    You are a very good writer!!

    Take care and have a lovely evening.

    Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.