Technical Glitches Again

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, September 16, 2010 2 comments
In case you have not noticed, my blog posts are not updated in Google Reader and new posts do not appear in blogrolls or Google Reader.

My RSS and Atom feeds are ok and those who have subscribed to my feeds via Feedburner are still getting my updates.

If you have not subscribed to my feedburner feeds, just click on the top right hand corner of this page which says NEWS FEED. It is beside COMMENTS feed.

That will take you to another page where you can make your choices as to how you want to subscribe or even by viewing the feed in XML. The orange logo will then appear in your toolbar and you can just point to it and a drop down menu will show you the list of posts I have put up.

Alternatively, just bookmark my blog link and click on it instead of depending on Google Reader.

This is not the first time the problem has occurred but it is the first time that I am one of the few who are experiencing this problem.

I have long wanted to migrate to wordpress where the support is much more efficient. I am sick and fed up of surfing the net and leaving my appeal for help in google forum, blogger help forums and here and there and to date only one person has responded by giving me a link to a site that offers advice. I had done all that the site had listed because this problem has plagued me no less than six time.

I do appeal to readers to be patient with my site.

I have not migrated to wordpress because it means transferring my feeds to a new site and I do not know if this will affect delivery and whether I will lose my readers.

Believe me - it is certainly very depressing and I pray the problem will be sorted out soon.

Is there anyone out there who can help?

Thanks.

Have a nice day!

P.S. I was lucky. This post appeared in Google Reader but not the two previous posts on An oldie but still a goodie and also The Woes of a Mom and Son. I just hope things will be ok from now. Take care and have a nice day!

2 comments to Technical Glitches Again

  1. says:

    Starmandala I notice you haven't monetized your blog like so many bloggers, so you're certainly not in it for the money. As for traffic, I'm sure you've getting loads - especially since you returned to sopo blogging and have been getting links on MT almost on a daily basis. Relak lah, Paula, no nid so kan cheong! :-)

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi dear Antares

    Thanks, dear pal, for your kind and encouraging words. LOL!! You know how much my blog means to a 'retiree' like me who has too much time on her hands.

    Actually, I would love to monetize my blog but I will not do so because I feel the ads spoil the ambiance of the page :-) and template design.

    I don't really write sopo posts daily and confess that as I get older, I often suffer from bouts of writer's block :-).

    Will try to relax LOL!!! Take care and thanks for your timely sobering words of advice.

    Hugs and much love

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.