The Bunny and the Snake

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7 comments
One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose.



"Oh please excuse me," said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see."

"That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?"

"Well, I really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out."

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little Fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!"

The bunny said, "I can't thank you enough. But by the way, what kind of animal are you?"

The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when the bunny was finished, the snake asked,

"Well, what kind of an animal am I?"

The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're cold, you're slippery, and you haven't got any balls...You must be a PO**TICIAN!"

Thanks to Angela who sent me this post which I am posting for HUMOR and not to insult anyone. Have a nice day!

7 comments to The Bunny and the Snake

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Har har har! Aunty Paula, this is hilarious. Now, which are they (politicians)...snakes or monyets? purrr...meow!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Angelina

    Am glad you enjoyed this post! I surmise they could be both!!!

    Have a purrfect day!

    Salam

  1. says:

    Anonymous Two rabbits in a cage realised that their cage door was left open. They crept out, hopped down onto the floor and ran out of the backdoor into the garden. They then jumped over a high hedge only to find...

    Dozens of female bunnies. After a while doing what rabbits do best, one of them said

    "Come on let's go back."

    "But why?" asked the other.

    "I'm dying for a fag".

  1. says:

    Anonymous Let the truth be told. These politicians are an awful lot these days. There are firstly, selectively blind when tere are issues concerning the govt, almost always slippery with their tongues (lies) when caught in a compromising position and worse of all, got no balls when face with matter concerning people's welfare with regard to land grab by their peer in dumbo.

    Be warned of such slimy, heartless, arrogant and good for nothing politicians who has no qualm to swallow you up in one strike. Vote with conscience and vote for change as after being make a fool for 53 long years is just being plain silly for that matter.

    ~ahoo~

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon # 3

    Brilliant piece of writing/story. Thanks for sharing..

    Take care and do drop by more often!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ahoo

    Many thanks for such a fiery response and timely reminder. We cannot lose momentum or hope that we can put into place a better government than what we have today.

    Take care and may God bless and guide you to awaken many Malaysians.

    God bless you and yours always!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Shadower Short and to the point, and funny to boot! Your usual high standards. Keep it coming!
    Shadower

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.