Animal Humor Part 2

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, April 13, 2011 0 comments
Two friends were walking through the woods when they thought they heard something. They turned around and saw a big black bear coming towards them. Both men started to run when one of them stopped to change into tennis shoes.

The second man said 'You don't have time to change shoes. You can't outrun that bear!'

The first man said, 'I know I can't outrun the bear. I only have to outrun you!

__________________________

Da Cajun, his name Jean Paul, moved to Arkansas and bought him a donkey from an old farmer for $100. Da farmer agreed to deliver da donkey da next day. Da next day, dat farmer drove up and said, "I'm Sorry, but I have some bad news... the donkey died just last night."

"Well, den, just give my money back, yeah."

"I can't do that Sir, I went and spent it already."

"OK, den. Just unload him right dar."

"What are you gonna do with dat dead donkey?"

"I'm going to raffle him off."

"You can't raffle off a dead donkey, you dumb Cajun!"

"Well dats where you wrong. You watch you an you learn how we Cajuns so smart!"

A month later the farmer met up with the Cajun and asked, "What happened with dat dead donkey?"

"I raffled dat donkey off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made $998."

"Didn't anyone complain?"

"Just dat guy who won. So, I gave him his two dollars back."

_________________________

A rich man was trying to find his daughter a birthday gift when he saw a poor man with a beautiful white horse. He told the man that he would give him $500 for the horse.

The poor man replied, "I don't know mister, it don't look so good," and walked away.

The next day the rich man came back and offered the poor man $1000 for the horse.

The poor man said, "I don't know mister, it don't look so good."

On the third day the rich man offered the poor man $2000 for the horse, and said he wouldn't take no for an answer. The poor man agreed, and the rich man took the horse home.

The rich man's daughter loved her present. She climbed onto the horse, then galloped right into a tree.

The rich man rushed back over to the poor man's house, demanding an explanation for the horse's blindness.

The poor man replied, "I told you... it don't look so good."

----------

If you missed Animal Humor Part I, you can read it HERE.

Have a great day!

0 comments to Animal Humor Part 2

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.