And You Believe in Exercise?

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 4 comments
1. If walking/cycling is good for health, the postman would be immortal

2. A whale swims all day, eats only fish, drinks water and is fat.

3. A rabbit runs and hops and lives only 15 years.

4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing... yet lives for 450 years and you tell me to EXERCISE?

*chuckles*

-Author Unknown-


:-) Just kidding! Thanks to Pauline who sent me the above post. Take care and please, do exercise!!! Have a lovely day!

4 comments to And You Believe in Exercise?

  1. says:

    Bunny don't exercise. you're lovely as you are.

  1. says:

    CLY Hello. Who said I does nothing. I have to carry my house everyday.Try doing that and you will have a long life like me.
    Tortise

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Bunny

    Thanks!!! Am getting too old and too fat LOL!! Take care and stay happy and healthy. Keep in touch!

    Have a lovely evening with your loved ones. Always a joy to hear from you!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear CLY

    Wow! That is a brilliant comment!! Take care and stay healthy and happy.

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.