A Wife's Diary Vs A Husband's Diary

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, July 30, 2011 2 comments
Wife's Diary:


Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to
meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all
day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late,
but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so afterwards
I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but
he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my
fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to
do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that
I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love
you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as
if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly,
and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with
silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later,
he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his
thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what
to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life
is a disaster.



Husband's Diary:

A four putt - Who in the world four putts?!

__________________________

*This hubby here is obsessed with the fact he four putted in golf....whereas the wife is wired differently.

Sounds familiar?

*Thanks to Angela who sent me this post.

2 comments to A Wife's Diary Vs A Husband's Diary

  1. says:

    Philip Ho men don't keep diaries!!! and in this day and age, just check ur bf/husband/lover's fb status... it's constantly updated and the most honest...

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Philip!

    Very true!! :-) Thanks for reading and for such a timely reminder. Take care and keep in touch.

    Always lovely to hear from you.

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.