So You Think You Can Dance?

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, August 25, 2011 0 comments
My parents were crazy about ballroom dancing. In fact, dad was an accomplished dancer who went on to become a ballroom dance instructor in the evenings at some places. When I got married, my husband and I took Ballroom & Latin Dance classes after dad gave up on us :-). Still, I love to dance although I am not good at it at all. My favorite dances would be the rhumba, cha-cha and jive.

Imagine how delighted I was when Kassim S.A. sent me the following link. I confess I have watched the following video clip at least six times this evening.

It is totally unbelievable that these two kids can dance so beautifully! Watch their facial expressions, body language and style that even adults cannot profess to have.

Truly, this video clip is a MUST WATCH. Absolutely divine!

Enjoy the dance routine of the two kiddies AT THIS LINK.

Have a pleasant evening!

0 comments to So You Think You Can Dance?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.