The Three Wishes

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, October 9, 2011 0 comments
A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand. He decided to open it.

Inside was a genie. The genie said, ”I will grant you three wishes and three wishes only."

The man thought about his first wish and decided, “I think I want 1 million dollars transferred to my Swiss bank account."

POOF! He received an sms alert from his bank about the credit to his account.

Next he wished for a red right-hand drive Ferrari.

POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him.

He asked for his final wish, "I wish I was irresistible to women."

POOF! And our friend turned into a box of chocolates.

*Thanks to K.S.A. who sent me this joke. Have a nice day!

0 comments to The Three Wishes

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.