Just To Share

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, January 11, 2012 0 comments
It has been a very busy day for me. My new year resolution was not just to lose 10 more pounds by April to hit 30 pound loss (current nett loss is 19 pounds whereas before X'mas it was 20 pounds) but also to cook/bake more and to explore other avenues of creative, musical and literary adventures.

Today, I cooked herbal chicken soup with wolf berry, mushrooms, American ginseng which my aunt gave me plus other condiments. The day before, I made potato bread with poppy seeds and over the weekend, I also made banana muffins with poppy seeds and grilled lamb chops. So now you know why I have not been blogging much of late. :-)


Potato bread with poppy seeds


Banana muffins with poppy seeds


Grilled lamb chops

After I drove my son home, I went about doing my homework for my photo-editing class tomorrow. My first lesson was last week. Believe it or not, I started at 4.30pm and I finally got a hang of it on the ninth attempt. I finished it at 7.45pm! Phew! Following that, I called my teacher and told him the good news. I will be blogging about him in a few days' time.

I used Corel Draw Painter 11 to do superimpose a pic taken last night when I met up with a Facebook friend from Klang on a different background.


This was the original pic:


:-) I will be going for my second class tomorrow afternoon and am very excited about it.

My older boy produced his first YouTube clip last night (home production) and it is my pleasure to share it with you all. He graduated with an honors degree in Contemporary Music and teaches at various places. He is also the violinist for Juanophobia, a jazz fusion band that won the Battle of Bands competition last year. Here it is - Jonathan and his cover version of Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain".

Have a lovely evening, everyone! 

0 comments to Just To Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.