In Politics, Stupidity Is Not A Handicap!

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, July 5, 2012 0 comments
This evening, while baking my butterscotch cake for my son, I did a bit of research about Napolean Bonaparte and thought I'd share some of his sayings with you....


"In politics, stupidity is not a handicap."

Ability is of little account without opportunity.

“Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.”

“The surest way to remain poor is to be honest."

“Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.”

“I can no longer obey; I have tasted command, and I cannot give it up.”

“It requires more courage to suffer than to die.”

“Ability is of little account without opportunity.”

“One must change one's tactics every ten years if one wishes to maintain one's superiority.”

“The word impossible is not in my dictionary.”

“If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.”

"In politics... never retreat, never retract... never admit a mistake.”

“Religion is what keeps the poor man from murdering the rich."

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

“It is the cause and not the death that makes the martyr."

“If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.”

“The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.”

“What is history but a fable agreed upon?”

And to my surprise, I never knew Napolean was the one who said the following statement...

“A picture is worth a thousand words.”

-Napolean Bonaparte-

0 comments to In Politics, Stupidity Is Not A Handicap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.