Harsh Words?

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, September 20, 2012 2 comments
A woman bought eggs and butter from a farmer who had a fine reputation not only for the quality of his products, but also for his promptness of delivery.

Then one day, when she was expecting guests, he failed to come.

On the next delivery, she spoke harshly to him.

At the end of her tirade he said quietly, "I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience, but I had the misfortune of burying my mother yesterday."

Ashamed, the woman determined never to speak harshly to anyone again until she fully understood the cause of the delay.

-Author Unknown-

2 comments to Harsh Words?

  1. says:

    CLY Both of them should get a smart phone. It would sure do wonders for the farmer's business. For the lady, an iPad too?

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi CLY

    I totally agree with you! I no longer have/use computers and cannot live without my smartphone!

    Take care and God bless!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.