Permission to be Human?

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, December 22, 2012 0 comments
Thanks to Angela who sent me this video clip. It is a fascinating lecture on Happiness by Harvard University Prof Tal Ben-Sharhan. 

He is married, the foremost lecturer on Positive Psychology at Harvard and he teaches Happiness as a science. 

The first year he had a class of 6 students, second year 300, the third year 900 and his lecture became the most popular class at Harvard. After watching I can understand why.

In my A-level class, one of the first few assignments I give  my students is "What is happiness to you?". From now, I will make it compulsory for my students to watch this video.

I hope that no matter how busy you are, you can make time to watch this video.


Have a wonderful day!

My deepest apologies to readers who visited my blog between 6.30pm to 12.30pm and clicked on the above link which had a wrong url. This has been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

0 comments to Permission to be Human?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.