The Magnificent Beauties from Netherlands

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, January 20, 2013 0 comments
How many of you have tried horse-riding? I have - a couple of times and it was terrifying for me because of my acrophobia (fear of heights).

My first experience was when I was six at the Penang Turf Club and again when I was 12 at the same place. My last experience was in 1987 in Medan when I went on a horse-ride tour of a hilly area. The stable boy said he had never heard anyone scream as loud or as long as I did (for the whole duration of the tour). Since then, I have never tried to get on a horse and never will again. Still, I love horses because they are really beautiful creatures.

Enjoy these magnificent beauties from The Netherlands.....

The KFPS Friesian Horse - YouTube

0 comments to The Magnificent Beauties from Netherlands

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.