Flux

Posted by Unknown On Friday, March 29, 2013 0 comments
As a teenager, I used to be busy with music practices with other singers/band mates and now that I am moving on to my sunset years, I never cease to be amazed to see my older boy going through the same motion.

Jon came back on Wednesday afternoon and immediately continued working on his composition 'Flux' to be performed @ 6.30p.m. tonight and tomorrow night by Beat in the Street in IndiePG concert @ PenPac, Straits Quay. Tickets are priced at 35RM and are valid for concerts for both nights. Please be there if you are free! 

Introducing Beat in the Street...an accoustic trio from Penang...

Jon (violin)



Joshua (guitar)


Here's a video clip of 'Flux' recorded this morning. CLICK HERE to watch.

Beat in the Street will be performing four original compositions tonight and tomorrow night at IndiePg.

Please contact me @ writetomws at hush dot ai if you wish to engage them for any event. Thanks!

Don't forget to go to IndiePG...






0 comments to Flux

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.