The Bedroom Workout

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 0 comments
Although I have a gym membership thanks to my cousin, the gym is 30 minutes drive from my house. The equipment and classes at the gym are simply out of this world BUT the thought of having to fight my way through the traffic jam is a deterrent for me to fully enjoy the membership privileges. Hence, I am so happy to have discovered this bedroom workout.

Excerpt:

The ancient Greek philosopher Plato said “Necessity is the mother of invention.” When it comes to fitness, I couldn’t agree more. As someone who travels a lot for business, I frequently find myself needing a workout but having only minimal equipment and space available It’s forced me to get creative and concoct equipment-free workouts that only use what’s readily available in any hotel room or bedroom. The following five-exercise circuit –which requires only a towel– will tone and tighten your arms, abs, and hips.

CLICK HERE for more.

0 comments to The Bedroom Workout

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.