Coming Soon - Nexus 7 and Note 3

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5 comments
Other women yearn for designer handbags, shoes, clothes or accessories.*.*

Unasbashedly, I doth declare that I yearn for Androids, tablets and speed in my computers! I am currently hyperventilating because Nexus 7 is coming out soon and I have seen sketches of Note 3.

I  am talking about Android 4.3 and 4GB or RAM and:
  • 7-inch LCD with WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor (APQ8064)
  • 4GB of DDR3LM RAM
  • 32GB of storage
  • 5-megapixel camera
  • 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
  • stereo speakers
  • 3950mAh battery
CLICK HERE for more about Nexus 7 (including photos).

And - the new Note 3 has:
  • 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display
  • 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor / Exynosy 5 Octa processor
  • 13-megapixel with auto-focus, 1080p video recording and Xenon Flash
  • AGPS
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • USB, USB OTG support
  • Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/a
  • Android Jelly Bean (unspecified version)
According to THIS SITE:


A new report says that the Galaxy Note 3 could feature an improved camera capable to offer users optical image stabilization (OIS) features.

According to etnews, Samsung is apparently working on including OIS capabilities in the unannounced Galaxy Note 3, a feature that should help improve the pictures and videos taken with the phone’s main camera.

OIS is a technology that’s used in various cameras but also in some mobile devices to reduce image blur caused by motion when taking pictures and/or recording videos. In addition to OIS, the Galaxy Note 3 team has apparently also considered including 3x optical zoom capabilities in the phone’s camera, but it looks like that’s not an option for the handset, as it would affect the thickness of the device.

CLICK HERE for more.

CLICK HERE to see sketches and more info about Note 3.

In the mean time, I will just dream about getting a new gadget. :-)

Have a pleasant evening!

This post was first published in masterwordsmith's blog on 18th July at 8,21p.m. and you can subscribe to my RSS feeds via email or follow me on Twitter to catch my posts as soon as they are posted.

I am stating this because there is one particular blogger who has been stealing my blog content (content scraping) - even my personal ones about my sons (and implying he/she is writing about his/her sons!!!!) and those I wrote and stating  and hosting it in a website url that is very similar to mine with just a double digit number added to http://masterwordsmith-unpluggedXX.blogspot.com just so he/she can steal traffic for advertising revenue. Many advertisements have been hosted in that site which is ALSO CALLED Masterwordsmith-Unplugged!!!!

Readers would know know because of aesthetics, I have not hosted any advertisements in my blogs because I blog to share and not to earn $$$. Besides, if he/she wants to blog and earn advertising revenue, he/she should do his/her homework, put in effort and reap well-deserved rewards.  I spend a lot of time trawling the net for interesting articles to share and it is not fair that he/she exploits my blog/effort for selfish reasons. Most unethical!

If you are concerned and would like to support my fight against copyright infringement, please voice your support at:

1. Blogger Product Forum

and/or

2. Report Copyright Infringement DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act

Do not go to that blog which is filled with malicious scripts!

If there are any lawyers reading this who would like to assist, please write to me at writetomws at hush dot ai.

I really hope Blogger or DMCA authorities will close the blog/ask him/her to take down all the stolen content and ban that blogger for such unscrupulous practices. Ethically, anyone who uses content from other places cannot host the entire article but only an excerpt, state the source/writer and backlink to the original source - which is what I always do.

Thank you very much for your kindness and support. Have a blessed day.

5 comments to Coming Soon - Nexus 7 and Note 3

  1. says:

    CS Foong Hi Paula,


    Glad to hear that you are an android fan....and dare I add..geek. Haha!

    You should check out the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 if you haven't already. It's a lovely phablet which doesn't break the bank account.

  1. says:

    Unknown Good morning, CS!! :-) Yes, I love gadgets and devices plus tech info.

    I have checked out the Galaxy Mega 6.3 but would not buy or use it because of many reasons.

    Although it is dual sim phone,cheap and big in size - most suitable for oldies like me - the screen is not Amoled and most importantly - it is dual core and not quad core.

    My IT guy discouraged me from buying it last week when I shortcircuited my Android when I put it in a rack that had water. I nearly died because there were many glitches thereafter.

    Amazingly, after using a hair dryer (again) and doing other stuff, my beloved Android is working normally.

    Whatever the case, I still believe Nokia 3310 is the best :-).

    FYI, they will eventually:
    strip all new androids to Nexus version and after that - Androids will be phased out to be replaced by sth else.

    Take care and keep in touch!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    CS Foong Wow...you are really hard core. I suppose you are using the S3 or S4 now ?

    I have been using the Mega for about 3 weeks and find it really cool with that gigantic screen. Good quality screen although not Amoled and surprisingly snappy dual core.

    All other phones seem so small now. Hahaha...

  1. says:

    CS Foong Hmm..dual SIM? Are you referring to the Mega 5.8 which is somewhat inferior to the Mega 6.3

    I think Google will be committing suicide if they take that route.

  1. says:

    Unknown http://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/news/2013/07/samsung_galaxy_mega_6_3_dual_sim_model_primed/Nope. No way I will use any of the S series.

    Hat tip:

    I chose my phone after sitting in the customer service centre n interviewing those who brought their phones to the service centre.

    I based my decision on:

    A. Complaints of customers - what sort? any pattern running through specific models ..Yes. There IS a pattern!
    B. Android foums
    C. Trends n benefits
    D. Identification of key problems after collecting data
    E. Chatting with mobile sales personnel

    So far...i made the right decision

    Check out:

    Latest report on Google which shows how they have lost out on ad revenue from Search due to mobile applications..

    Take care n stay in touch!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.