Is There A Safe Place For Your Money?

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, September 15, 2013 0 comments
So many people ask:  “Where can I put my money?  The banks aren’t safe because of the ‘bail-ins’ like they had in Cyprus where they used bank customer deposits to pay national debt.  Under America’s Dodd Frank Bill, my deposits belong to the bank, not to me.  If the bank makes bad investment decisions, my money is used to pay for their mistakes.  The government’s coming after pension money and many cities are going bankrupt.  People once employed by those cities have lost most of their pension benefits.  After Roosevelt confiscated gold in 1933, I’m sure not going to put my gold in a safe deposit box!  Where is a safe place to put my money?”

CLICK HERE for more.

0 comments to Is There A Safe Place For Your Money?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.