Sex After Death? *Joke*

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, October 5, 2013 0 comments
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is s** after death.

Their biggest fear was that there was no after-life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.

True to his word, he made the first contact: " Marion .... Marion... "

"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have s** again, bathe in the warm sun and then have s** a couple of more times..

Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have s** the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to the golf course again.

Then it's more s** until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again".

"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

"No -- I'm a rabbit somewhere near Mildura.”

Keep smiling and er.....dreaming :-)

Thanks to Mr TSK who shared this joke which I am posting for laughs.

0 comments to Sex After Death? *Joke*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.