Why Are Some People So Lucky

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, October 20, 2013 0 comments
Did you ever look at someone and think, "He is so lucky. He has money, he's in a great relationship and wow -- what a great career, being able to travel like that?"

I've done it too. And as my mind entertained this thought, I would find myself in an often depressing place overthinking about reasons why I wasn't as successful as "that guy."

I wasn't so lucky. I wasn't lucky to be born with good looks or into the right family. I wasn't lucky enough to have the right education or lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time.

But as I grew in my career and in my life and by meeting lots of people from all over the world in so many walks of life, I made this profound realization:

Sure, we can be born into it and fall into it. But so many successful people I met -- from couples in blissful long-term relationships to successful career women to billionaires to profoundly happy people who have very little -- became "lucky" because they think differently and take certain actions.

As I thought about my own journey of learning to deal with uncertainty these days, I realized that in the absence of luck being granted to us by the lottery of birth, we all can get a chance to get lucky.

Here are 21 reasons why some people get lucky in life:

Lucky people...

1.Work hard... quietly. They don't boast, toast or celebrate. They do. Toiling away at their craft day in and day out. They don't announce it on Facebook or tweet about it on Twitter. Lucky people get busy working.

2. Surround themselves with positive people who build them up not tear them down. Life is hard enough as it is without having to worry about negative people slowing you down.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the article.

0 comments to Why Are Some People So Lucky

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.