How Well Do You Know Your Liver?

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, November 30, 2013 1 comments

1 comments to How Well Do You Know Your Liver?

  1. says:

    Unknown For a heart patient, I scored 62% thanks, will be more mindful before I get my cardio into fits!
    Nowadays, one can't be too careful. sometimes I get tips on taking Mediterranean diet and bowls of oats to replace the Statin I should take. Then there are the diuretics to reduce water retention, But most inportant, my zeal to `makan' but laziness to off load the carbo and sugar excess!
    To think that life at 65 can be much better physically. Maybe I should suggest someone open `Dancing with the Stars' to senior citizens. I just adore Derek Hough! my favourite new crooner is Shila Amzah, Boy can she belt Mandarin songs deserving of the Asian Wave 2012 Crown.
    I think I should start the former. Now to find an equally agile partner.
    Countdown to Christmas, now

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.