Such Anger! Salute!

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, November 14, 2013 0 comments
Thanks to KM for sharing this link:

Excerpt:

Hi,

Last night you stole two of my cameras outside Angelica's Kitchen on 2nd Avenue and 12th street.

I figured you'd try to sell them here, unless thieves are photo enthusiasts. You might make an honest living taking photos of shit you stole, hell that might make a great Gallery Title, "The Shit I Stole: Reflections on Urban Living in The 21st Century". You might even get into Francesca Woodman-style self-portraits that you could take with my stolen cameras, make them real artistic, with a shallow depth of field, that's what you can afford (or I guess, can't afford because you are a damn thief) when you have a 50mm prime lens attached to the Canon A-1 (that's the black one that you stole) that opens up to a 1.4. Fuck yeah, I'm giving you photography lessons, so at least you can shoot right, I mean what the hell were you gonna do with two cameras that no one wants anyway-- don't try to sell it to some Midwestern tourists in Times Square, man, don't sell it in Times Square in general. It's a 35mm film camera, who the hell wants to pay fro processing now that you can take a picture with your cell phone? Why didn't you steal my cell phone instead? The camera on it is a piece of shit, and you would be making much more money off that, and I hate my phone so you'd be doing me a favor.

CLICK HERE for more.

I am so happy after reading this cos I thought I was the angriest person alive after stumbling on some horrifying information that undermines my confidence in a certain supposedly reputable institution. Now I know there are angrier people on this planet.

Ironically, many seem to think I am meek lah feeble lah emo lah...well, I used to be.

Hear me roar...Thor Thor Thor T H O R A!!!

Sorry. Just effing angry!

0 comments to Such Anger! Salute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.