That Seventy-Six Year Old Beauty

Posted by Unknown On Friday, March 28, 2014 0 comments
Yesterday, Mr TSK sent me some photos of Isabel Preysler and I was so stunned. A 76-year old who looks like she is in her 40's? Oh boy - I hope I can be like that..haha..in my dreams.

Anyway..check out this article:


Excerpt:


The first thing that strikes you when you come face to face with Isabel Preysler, dubbed “La Reina del Glamour” by the Spanish media, is how captivatingly expressive her light brown eyes are. She looks at you intently, engaging you with her eyes, speaking to you as if you were the only person at the party. Despite her international stature and renowned beauty, she has a way of making a person feel very comfortable meeting her for the first time.

CLICK HERE for more.

0 comments to That Seventy-Six Year Old Beauty

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.